Here you can find the most recent PCA, issued today, 1st September 2021.
- This letter advises on the following:
- new physical distancing requirements in health and social care settings;
- new guidance regarding isolation exemptions for health and social care staff;
- clarification regarding wearing of PPE and COVID-19 contact tracing;
- a reminder about staff wellbeing support available through the National Wellbeing Hub;
- a reminder to all optometrists and ophthalmic medical practitioners providing GOS about the 31 October 2021 deadline for completing the 2021 GOS mandatory training.
You can view the full document here: