Optometry Scotland will be holding roadshows across Scotland in February and March 2015. Roadshows will run from 6:30pm to 9pm (registration and buffet from 6pm) and are free to OS members, fee applies to non-members. Details of the roadshows are listed below.
Thursday, 19 February – Glasgow – Campanile, 10 Tunnell Street, Glasgow, G3 8HL
Monday, 23 February – Perth – Mercure, West Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5QP
Monday, 2 March – Aberdeen – DoubleTree by Hilton, Beach Boulevard, Aberdeen, AB24 5EF
Monday, 9 March – Inverness – Mercure, Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1DX
Monday, 16 March – Edinburgh – Novotel, 80 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9DE
The agenda for the roadshows is as follows:
- Review of GOS – The future of GOS – Review of the service going forward - What this means to the profession
- Eyecare IT integration – Update on E-referrals and e-payment from OS and Practitioner Services Division
- Payment Verification update – Update on the new payment verification process being rolled out in 2015
- SIGN – Update re revision of SIGN
- Scottish Eyecare Group – Update on activity with the Ophthalmology group
- Scottish Parliament Business – Update on lobbying
We hope that all members of OS are able to attend at least one of the roadshows to allow us to fully consult with everyone on all of the above.
You can reserve your place using the Booking Request Form, on the Contact Us section of the website, to be taken directly to the Booking Request Form, click here.