We have introduced a range of additional member benefits for Optometry Scotland members. As well as a suite of materials highlighting your membership, and provision of regular information, updates and guidance, members will now be entitled to use the affix MOptScot.
We have also negotiated a range of exciting members’ benefits in the form of discounts with retailers and other organisations.
Full details will be included in your membership renewal packs and in membership packs for new members – and watch this space because more benefits are being negotiated!
▪ Window decal highlighting membership
▪ Certificate of membership that can be framed in your practice
▪ Affix of MOptScot in your email signature/ business card
▪ Membership card – use this to redeem discounts from partner organisations
▪ Up-to-date information on the activity of OS
▪ Information and guidance on regulations and triage
▪OS can give guidance on PV issues and discuss anonymous cases with PSD
There is a variation of members’ fees for those who want to join OS and be a part of the future of the profession in Scotland.
Full-Time Practice – £67.00 per month (this fee includes all optometrists and dispensing opticians who are working in your practice)
Part-Time Practice – £33.50 (this fee includes all optometrists and dispensing opticians who are working in your practice)
Locum Optometrist – £10 per month (individual membership)
Individual Optometrist working within a practice – £5 per month (individual membership)
Student and Pre-Reg Membership is FREE