This letter advises on:
• New Directions for the CGS; The Optometry Enhanced Services (Community Glaucoma Service) (Scotland) Directions 2023;
• Uplifts to fees for the CGS with effect from 1 April 2023;
• An update in relation to the rollout of the CGS across Scotland;
• An update in relation to the application process for registration within the CGS;
• Practice Inspection requirements for the CGS;
• CGS Amendment/Withdrawal Forms; • Alternative Glaucoma Qualifications and the process for “NESGAT Equivalence”;
• An update on NESGAT cohorts three and four;
• An update on the interface between GOS and the CGS.
Log into the Members' Area for more information.